another GIRL! that's right! i was totally wrong. i was so sure i was having a boy as so many things this time around were happening quicker, differently (like having awful acne, not being as sick the first trimester, hair falling out, my butt starting to creep towards my front, etc) but that's not true. we are sooo excited and steve is thrilled knowing this time around, it wont be as expensive. he THINKS i wont buy any more clothes as i saved everything from brynn, but this baby is being born in a totally different season so i will have to buy a few things (july vs. october). and plus, its butt cold in alaska in the winter and the german winters were nothing like how it will be here. i'm so excited to use the maxi cosi (ok, that sounds like a friggin nickname for a pad!) car seat we got just before we moved and get a sleeping bag that fits it. i loved how the german babies looked so pimped out and cozy in the winters. i'm so awful. i'm already looking at robeez's and pediped's online, thinking about all the bows i can make, and planning out how i'm going to revamp the nursery! its going to rock! hooray! now if i can just get steve on board...

12 comments:
hey congrats!! im so excited! do you have a name picked out??
congrats!!! I am thinking that we might be having a girl too. At least that's what birthmommy thinks, but we won't know for a couple more weeks! And don't ever be ashamed of pre-shopping! We still may not get this baby and I am totally 'window shopping' online about every day!!
CONGRATS! That is exciting :) I cant wait to see what you get for her and how you decorate!
Congrats! I love Burn's face...why is she so confused? haha I miss her. Tummy picture por favor!
Congradulations. That is awesome!!
I'm so thrilled for you all! Brynn is going to adore her baby sissy so much! Can't wait to see pictures of her perfect little face. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That will be sooo much fun for Brynn to have a little sister!
Yay that is so exciting! congratulations!....girls are fun..yet dramatic :) but you should know that you have brynn :)
Little girls are soooooo fun to shop for, have fun!
Lindsay! I can't believe I found you!! I have wondered over the past few years how you have been and what you were up to! It sounds like you are living quite the adventurous life (Germany, Alaska)! Your little girl is absolutely adorable and congratulations on the new one coming! I really hope you don't mind that I left a comment but I would love to hear from you! Hope all is going well your way!
Tonya McKee
I love reading your blog Lindsey, you are so dang Hilarious!
hay, send me your email. I'm gonna try out private and see how I like it. terbear1212@hotmail.com
Post a Comment