seriously...i'm having major body issues at the moment. it's rather depressing at the rate of how FAST i'm not being able to fit into my clothes. and yes, yes. i KNOW i'm pregnant and really don't want to hear "ahh lindsay! your pregnant! don't worry!". BUT I AM! i'm so sick of seeing all these cute pregnant girls who never have to worry what they eat, never work out at ALL, and only gain weight in their middle. i, on the other hand seem to be growing a baby in my butt, hips, and love handles and its not cool! i've been working out hard at this gym i recently started going to here in eagle river, and seem to be getter bigger quicker! i really shouldn't compare this pregnancy to my first with brynn, but i can't help it as it's all i know! its rather depressing to not be able to get a pair of pants on because your thighs and love handles are not allowing it. and being 19 weeks, i'm at that weird point in the pregnancy where maternity clothes looks a little ridiculous and my pre-pregnancy clothes are looking more like i basically painted them on my body. grrrrr! i use a bella band faithfully every day (i have 5!) to try and smooth out the love handles that are more obvious then the baby bump. so i'm always wearing a cardigan or jacket at all times to try and hide the busted can of biscuits that seem to be taken over my middle. this week i will post some pictures of me FROM THE SIDE as i'm much too embarrassed to have one taken from the front. i feel bad for all those who have to look at me! and did i mention i'm seeing family in 2 weeks that i haven't seen in 2 years?! ya. and going to my mom's graduation, a wedding, doing family pictures etc...its no fun being the FAT CHICK. and yes, don't remind me that i'm pregnant. i'm well aware of that! i just HATE all those skinny preggers girls who make me feel inferior and huge. can't you all just eat a friggin' hamburger or 10 and grow facial hair to make me feel ok? honestly.
8 years ago

7 comments:
well, I can't compare.. I've never been pregnant, but those are some reasons I'm kidof nervous about it!!! I will say, that since you live far away, and don't know many people that you could have not told a soul and none of us would be the wiser.... I'm sure you're still pretty as ever!!! I love fat, pregnant chicks!!!
Well I'm 4 months post pardum and have quite the lovies going on...still...and lots of lovely new back fat. I'm a walking furry fat ape. So while I'm SURE you look cute as ever, know that you are SERIOUSLY not alone. I'm so proud of you for working out so faithfully - that's wonderful!! And and the end of the day your sweet munchkin will totally be worth all of it!! :) CHIN UP...or should I say CHINS UP? JUST KIDDING!!!!!
Ugh I know! I got sick of hearing "you're pregnant" and now I'm sick of hearing "you just had a baby." Well that was a year ago and my love handles still have their own zip code. So I know how you feel but I would also bet that its worse to you than anyone else. I have a wedding and family pictures this Summer too and I will be the fat chick. Ugh life.
Windsey,
Those pregnant girls who don't gain weight while pregnant are like half of the chocolates that show up at Christmas time: Looks good on the outside, but are terrible on the inside. So don't think "I am turning into a blimp!" Just look in the mirror and say "Ah, the caramel is just getting better!"
We want to see Alaska and throw a sleeping bag on the couch of your now-inhabitable home!
Love, Daddy-O (roberttegeder.blogspot.com)
I hate that stage in pregnancy! I remember having serious body issues also, and I still do. It seems like I have a gazillion friends who are pregnant right now and they are all so skinny, very frusterating! I hope you have fun with your family though. Try not to let it get you down.
I love you! hehe. I know it is SUPER frustrating! I cried the other day because I am getting stretch marks on my BUTT, THIGHS and HIPS...yep NOT my belly!!! Yeah it sucks!So you are not the only one not fitting in your clothes and looking ridiculous. SO to make me feel better...I EAT LOTS OF FATTY food. Try it :) Plus- it would be better if it was winter and I could wear layers and sweaters...NOPE just short sleeve summer stuff. Well this is a long comment, just want you to know I feel your pain honey!
Just another sacrifice we make for these darling little people we call children.I feel your pain...I gained 6 lbs in two weeks when i was at my inlaws in Utah in the last few weeks, pure unadultrated FAT. I have a ton of excuses but none of them will make my pants fit any better. LOL. Just smile and say...I beautiful and gosh darnit people like me. We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment