man, brynn has been on a roll this week with the insults and random outbursts! all which are towards ME of course. way to boost my self esteem kiddo when i am literally as big as a house!

when we were in utah 2 months ago in june, grandma peterson gave brynn a few books for the long plane ride back to anchorage. one of which was "go away big green monster". brynn LOVES this book and has the whole thing memorized. let me clarify that, when she reads it to us and allows us to sometimes turn the pages depending on her mood. well, last night i was trying to clean up after dinner and she was being difficult. she was driving me crazy by grabbing things out of the fridge and attempting to pull things off the counters so i asked steve for back up. as he was trying to get her out of there so i could finish, she yells to me "go away big mommy"! thanks kid. so it's a fact, i am a big ole HUGE mommy in my daughters eyes.
so last night, i dragged my HUGE self to the gym so i could avoid any more insults from my three year old at home. and seriously, that didn't help! it's funny all the gawks and stares i get from people when i go there! yes, i'm pregnant. yes, i'm at a gym. yes, i know i look like a piece of equipment since i'm just about the size of the lat pull down machine. sheesh, it's starting to get uncomfortable going as i'm ALWAYS catching people starring at me! hahaha!

7 comments:
That's awesome, I thought people in the states were more accustomed to seeing pregnant people, thus negating the need to stare at them. You must be especially radiant in your pregnant state to deserve so much attention.
Oh Lindsay.... i'm sure you're not any bigger than anyone else, and you look so cute with your pregnant belly!! Plus, you're probably the only pregnant woman your daughter has seen in all her glory.... You look just FINE!!!
I wish I could tell you it will get better, but it won't. I don't understand people's fascination with a pregnant belly. QUIT STARING!
Don't feel bad about Brynn. Last week we were watching More to Love, that new Bachelor-type reality show with "bigger" girls and Chels asked me why I wasn't on my show. Jacob thought it was hilarious, I didn't!
I don't know if Jacob will actually turn in a base of preference list but if he did and we did get Elmendorf I think there is a good chance he'd re-enlist. He thinks Alaska sounds like so much fun and he's really jealous of you guys!
They are staring because you are BEAUTIFUL! And don't forget it.
Are you going crazy with all the shopping there? I can't wait! I have so many plans for Bodie's room...can't wait to get to the states to find all the stuff!
I'm glad you can laugh about all that! I'd have probably cried. :P But let me tell you just how adorable you look all the time whenever I see you. Brynn is just going to have to have a daughter like her when she's pregnant one day... AHH! :D i think you're beautiful and SO not big as a house. ha ha!
Oh my gosh!!! That is hilarious...well sad for too. At least its not some stranger woman asking if you were expecting your first...like I had last night.
Don't you love kids!! :) I'm sure you look dang cute pregnant!
Post a Comment