Thursday, March 12, 2009

not that we're busy enough at the moment...

(don't let steve's expression fool ya. he is happy to change more diapers)
i should NOT be blogging at the moment as i have a butt load of things to do, but since i posted this news on facebook, its only fair to cover it on here.
we are expecting baby #2! i know, not the best timing to get pregnant while you're trying to move overseas, but we are thrilled. we have been trying to get pregnant for 5 months now so this was totally planned. i was actually beginning to get a little scared as we were able to get pregnant with brynn so quickly so i assumed this time would be the same.
yes, such a crazy time to add to our family. but things have been good. i have not been feeling bad at all (just a little tired) and am so grateful for that! i hope that if i am supposed to get violently ill this pregnancy, that it can wait for 2 more weeks! i so don't want to be the one blowing chunks in the plane. no one likes to sit next to the stinky lady.
we are 8 weeks along and are due the end of october. so, i wont need a costume this year for halloween as i will look like shrek already. just need some green face paint and i will be good to go. hey, we're saving money on costumes!
so yes, i know we are absolutely nuts for trying this close to a move, but it works for us. brynn is thrilled and has informed me that i'm having twins (i hope this is incorrect). according to her, i'm having a boy and a girl and they will both be named brynn. isn't she so clever?
so, thanks to all of those who have had to deal with my complaining these past 5 months and still managed to stay my friend.
and seriously, what is with us and being pregnant during moves? lol, i guess we like to keep things exciting.


19 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

Hurray!! I can't wait to see what you get a Lindsey or Steve!

Kiesha said...

CONGRATS!!! Ry told me the same thing about having twins the last time I was preggers. I've always thought a 2 for one deal would be nice but don't know if I could handle the after math. Glad you've been feeling good! Hope all goes well with the move (and the flight :).

Annie Pennington said...

I'm so INCREDIBLY thrilled for you!!!! I can't wait to hear about all the Peterson Family Adventures as you expand into a family of four - it'll be awesome for sure!

Anonymous said...

congrats... totally awesome.. at least you aren't moving at 8 months pregnant!!! that may be worse.

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Congrats to you guys!!!!!!

Jesse said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Twin Brynns will be a very exciting addition to your family if the original Brynn turns out to be a psychic.

Angie said...

Congratulations to all of you!!!!!

Ashlie Bischoff said...

congrats again Linsdasy and Steve!!

Annie said...

YAY! Congratulations! We can be baby buddies now! I hope you continue to feel good. And I hope it is twins, hey if I can't have them my friends might as well!!!

Anonymous said...

lindsay, whats your facebook link???? I can't find ya.. mine is under taracallaway... hook me up girlie!!!

Darcy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nielsen Family said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you guys. Now when you try for the next one you wont have to worry cause you'll know it'll happen when you move. Brynn's so cute, however, I am a little sad that she's forgotten Baby Emma already. Anyways, we're so happy for you guys! We can't wait to see Brynn #2 (and #3 apparently).

The Jo's said...

Yay! Congrats on the twins! haha!!

The Obstinant Family said...

Congrats Lindsey that is so awesome to hear. Yea, what is up with you being prego everytime you move. LOL

Ari Anna Johnson said...

Just wanted to check in and see how packing and Pregnancy are treating you. Just wanted to say hi

The Olsen's said...

Hey there is no better time to be moving then when Pregnant...you can use it as an excuse to do as little as possible. I was preggo with Madie when we moved to Tampa. Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys! The girls said the something to me. Hope the move goes well. Hope it's an easy one.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! htat is SO exciting..i hope we get to meet baby #2 someday

Trisha said...

I know this is late, but congratulations!