Thursday, October 9, 2008

yearbook yourself

my friend sonja told me about this site where you can upload a picture of yourself onto old school yearbook pictures of people(http://www.yearbookyourself.com/). steve and i checked it out last night and about died from laughing so hard! it was so hilarious! we hadnt laughed that hard in months!!! check out our results and let us know which one is your favorite. steve looks the best as the picture we uploaded from our computer of him shows his nasty stash so he looks extra "cool"....hahahahaha! mine look a little funny (and obviously fake) as my face is pale and the rest of the pictures are dark.




this one is scary of me because it looks like a picture of my mom back in highschool! no joke!



6 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Remember how I told you about the Oreo Truffles on my friends blog? Well my cousin just did this same thing...I think its so funny how the same stuff goes around on blogs.

Sarah Livingston said...

So weird! All my cousin's just did this to their profile pics. I love the one of you with the early 80s hair! And steve's stache is amazing!

Jeff Janae & Crew said...

Jeff and I died laughing when those first two photos of Steve came up. What a handsome guy (Jeff wants to know if that stache was real or fake...no offense brother).

kayla said...

OH MY GOSH...I haven't laughed that hard is sooooo long!! I love the Austin Powers look-a-like pic of Steve and there are no words for the one of you that looks like your mother!! hee hee.

The Obstinant Family said...

Oh I hope that you dont get mad if I try that website out as well. Oh my heck that is so hilarious!

Scott, Valerie and Kendall Bug said...

Holy crow batman! I about wet my pants when I saw your picks! Then I scrolled down to Steve and thought he is one hot dude! Lovin the stash, hehehehe! Then I had to call my honey over to look and he almost wet his pants, when he stopped laughing he said "hey, we have got to do that." Thanks for the laugh!!!