Saturday, October 11, 2008

you know youre living a pretty boring life when...

you consider it a great day because you found $1.50 off coupons for diapers and got grape juice stains off your toddlers shirt! blah...how exciting is that huh?! hahahahaha! i need to find me some more things to do!
but on a more exciting note (well, for me at least), steve was nice and dyed my hair for me thursday night while watching america's next top model. it's more of a darker blonde/lighter brown and im still getting used to it. ive never dyed my own hair (well except for that sun in crap that you spray on and lay in the sun...holy hair damage!) so i was very nervous! now i have to just get it trimmed up and i'll be looking less frumpy.

4 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

So where is the picture so we can see it???

Okay you name the day for Mom's cause we don't have anything going on. What are you guys doing Monday?

Unknown said...

I love America's Next top model, Craig used to dye my hair too...except it starting turning weird colors so I had to go get it professionally fixed. Now I am too scared. And I am totally with you on the being excited for getting Stains out, it's what mama's do :)

ps. I used to do that crazy "lay in the sun" hair coloring too....so funny! That had to be like straight peroxide or something.

Ashlie Bischoff said...

I love your hair! I think it turned out great!

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Kay- I KNOW we were sisters in another life- first with the Stampin' Up! (I sell, too- how did you get the link on there?) and second- HOORAY for 1.50 coupons for diapers and, third- how much more could I possibly LOVE America's Next Top Model?! Ah...If only you weren't an ocean away! :)