Monday, November 10, 2008

i love, LOVE!

(hahaha! annie i totally stole your saying!)
on saturday, we had the pleasure of getting our pictures taken with annie! she has shown us a few so far and from what ive seen, i LOVE them! she is amazing with her camera and totally knows how to rock in in the editing department. i wish i had that talent...

so here are a few so far that she's sent us. thanks again annie for spending your saturday morning with us! we had a blast and love your style!




hahahaha!!! i was trying so hard NOT to bust out laughing (as i cant be serious...you all know that) so my "seductive" face looks a little forced!

8 comments:

The Shaffers said...

AWW lindsay those pics are beautiful!! And the girl in them!

Scott, Valerie and Kendall Bug said...

Girl, you look hot! I am not sure what your hang up is with yourself, you are beautiful!!! Great pictures.

Sarah Livingston said...

OMGOsh! That pictures is awesome! I can't believe the photographer talked you guys into it! Hahaha it's like a perfume commercial!

Nielsen Family said...

Yeah those pictures are great! Steve probably wants to do that everyday...looks like he got a lot of action! haha

kayla said...

Girl....you are sex---ay!!
Seriously, I love that picture!
You should show us the rest when you get them!

Annie said...

So very sexy! You guys look very cute!!!

Annie Pennington said...

I had a seriously wonderful time capturing your beautiful family. Thanks so much for the opportunity! The rest of your photos should be done within the next few days.

The Obstinant Family said...

It looks as if your getting seduced...LOL But I love the pictures..They are AwEsOmE!