Friday, November 14, 2008

new pictures


annie came over this afternoon to drop off the cd from our photography session last weekend and im in LOVE with how great they all turned out! again, thanks annie for devoting your saturday morning for us! its about time we had some good family photos!!! here are a few that i saw for the first time today and a few others that annie sent to me earlier in the week.




11 comments:

*Caroline* said...

I love your pictures! You guys look great. Brynn is getting so big. :)

Annie said...

They look so good! I especially love that very first one on this post. You guys make a cute family!

Angie said...

Wow...super photos!!

Annie Pennington said...

You all are natural models! No question about it! I had a blast working with you!!! Can't wait to photograph you all again!

Nielsen Family said...

cute cute cute

Jeff Janae & Crew said...

What a good looking family! We think Steve looks significantly better without the "stache" hahaha

Ashlie Bischoff said...

SUPER cute!

Unknown said...

These look SO GREAT! You guys look so cute. Your photographer did a great job :)

Yaz said...

Those pictures are awesome! How did you find your photographer? How much does she charge?

The Obstinant Family said...

You didn't post the one where Steve was kissing your neck and your arms are out. That one is such a CuTe pictures. I loved the pose you guys did in it. Actually it made me Jelous..lol

James +Tami + Max said...

I love them! We haven't gotten any family pictures since we got married. I know we are lame. But 2 of my sisters-in-laws are photographers which is very nice. For one of my baby shower gifts I am getting baby pictures family pictures and some other stuff. I Can't Wait