this is sort of random but its been on my mind...
my sister in law kristen told me that she had her eyebrows threaded the other day where she lives and LOVED how they turned out! she also said that the lady ended up taking off some other fuzzy facial hair too that she had no idea was there and it wasnt too painful. i had my eyebrows waxed twice and both times, i broke out in a HORRIBLE rash, so this sparked my interest. i tweeze faithfully, but sometimes thats hard to get nice looking brows.
so steve and i looked on youtube to see how this was done and now steve thinks he can do it. he claims he can get rid of my beard and side burns (im a hairy mofo.) for free so i had him try it tonight. FRIGGIN' EH OUCH! leave it up to my cheap finance hubby to try and get me to not spend his money! hahaha jk.
has anyone had this done/or knows of any places here in bitburg that offer this? steve has been fired and isnt allowed anywhere near my fuzzy cheeks and moustache. and to tell you the truth, facial hair on a chick isnt too sexy. i used to hear stories before coming to europe that the women here dont shave and are hairy...umm, so not true! they must be hiding these hairy beasts i heard so much about as all the ladies ive seen are hot and make me want to run 30 miles a day to fit in.

5 comments:
haha lindsay you kill me :) My gma had this done all the time when I was groing up. The woman who did it for her was form India or something and it is so cool to see it done. That was the only time I have ever seen it done around here (in logan). I cant believe you let steve try it out on you! Your brave :)
HAHA, that post made me crack up, I even had to read it to Jake. You guys are hilarious!
I could have told you that it would be a VERY BAD idea to let my brother near you with thread!!! Thank goodness you didn't let him touch your eyebrows! Steve, I love you brother, but you are certainly not a beautician. Definitely try to find an Indian woman to do it! This also reminds me of when one of my friends let her husband give her a bikini wax. Another very bad idea.
If your going to get it done get it done by someone form India they are the best at a lady at school did it to me it gets great results but I'll stick to waxing, but if you have a problem with waxing give it a try! But make sure they know what they are doing. If you wan to know more let me know I can explain it to you. Your brave to let Steve try on you!
hehe. You are hilarious Lindsay! Ok, I have never heard about it before so now I am way curious and need to look it up.
Post a Comment